Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Uh Oh!!



Ren woke up this morning with a sore throat. Great. She was looking for throat losanges in the house but didn't have any because of Hunter having strep and taking them all.
Please no strep for her too!!
I am calling tomorrow to set up a re-check appointment for Hunter for Friday to make sure he is rid of the strep cooties but may be making an appoinment for Ren, to get her checked. I'm going to give it until tomorrow morning to see how she is doing.
Hunter is not going to be a happy camper when he comes to realize where we are taking him on Friday. It's just another one of those very dreaded Dr's visits because of how he acts.
Hunter has been feeling better except for this morning there were the belly pains again...not just in him but Ren as well. I swear, one thing hits one kid and then it's just a matter of time for the other one. These kids are like two peas in a pod.
Questions I ask myself then:
Do they need to go poo?
Are they hungry?
So, I had and made sure they both did what they needed to do. Ren was straining, not good. I hate to see her go into a corner and it just takes everything out of her to go sometimes. Sometimes, it even makes her cry. Hunter had no problems though. So, I went ahead and gave them an extra dose of lax. Hoping for it to work.
Bellies still hurt.
I feed them. I feed them good!!! After breakfast, I ask them if their bellies and throats still hurt. Their reply, "Yes." Aaaargh.
So they are due one more dose of lax and I'm going to make it a good one. Praying Rens throat is better after she wakes from naps and both their bellies are better.
It's that guessing game that I hate on trying to figure out and weed out what can possibly be going on. Oh well. I will figure it out sooner or later. Just praying that Ren doesn't have strep but I honestly wouldn't doubt it if she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment