Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some Good News At Least

Hunter has been on Omnicef for two weeks now with this stuffy nose, non-draining, thing he has going on. The antibiotic FINALLY started to kick in within the past few days. Along with the antis come treatments and allergy meds as well that I think has helped. So that is GREAT news for us.

Serenity, I really don't have much to say about her but that she is doing really, really well.

Homeschooling is still a priority in this house. It has to be the best decision we have ever made. Hunter is scoring A's and B's in Math, Science, Grammar, Bible, and History. It makes me so happy that he is doing so well.

Got a call this morning from the kids' nutritionist with the results of their labs they had done a couple weeks ago. Both kids are showing low levels of Vitamin D. Out of 40, Ren scored 35 and Hunter scored 36. So now they are taking supplements for that. One more thing added to the meds list. I guess I'm just thankful that it wasn't anything major. ALTHOUGH, their next visit, which is January 18, they need to do labs again. Not good. It's so hard with all the screaming, kicking, and hitting oh and Hunter praying to Jesus that he saves him. He was crying out to Jesus that He saves him. It was the funniest thing in the world, but shows me how much he still, even at 7, how hard it is for him to be doing all of this.

I've just been so unbelievably tired this last week for some reason. I could just sleep. I just WANT to be able to sleep. So much going on. I just keep going and hubby is the sweetest thing on the weekends to let me sleep in. He knows what I have to do during the week with the kids, and maybe I'm just exhausted by the time Friday comes. I don't know. Some days are good and some are not, as with most moms. I just have to snap out of this funk I'm in and turn things around, which thanks to my mom and talking to her I am doing.

My kids are doing well. Hubby is well as am I. What more can I ask for? Well...sleep maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment