Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why the Deceivement

When I went onto facebook last night, I was appalled by what I was reading. One of my friends had let people in the CF community know that there was a person out there that was taking not only photos of her daughter and her meds but lying about the fact that she had a child with CF. This not only hurts but is unimaginable to know that someone would go to these lengths to get attention.

Living with CF is no joke. Nor should it be taken lightly as if it's the common cold. So many innocent children and adults lose their lives to this disease every day. And to have someone take someone else' pictures????

Why can't people just be understand that they are given one life and one life only. Be thankful for what you do have, sickness or not. I dont understand this person. Get a different hobby. Stay off of facebook to where people actually ARE friends and can use it as a good source of information.

I have to live with this disease along with my children. What they have to go through every single day just to eat, so many take for granted.

Don't go wishing you had the life of someone else. Don't go pretending to have a life you don't have. Be happy with what you have. God has given you this one life to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment