Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life Is Good

Life definately has a lot of surprises. Many bumps in the road, obstacles to overcome, and the feeling of the worlds weight on your shoulders.
At this point in my life, I am happy. I can honestly say that I am happy. My kiddos are healthy, I have a husband that loves me very much, God has provided for us in ways we will never understand.
I look at my kids every day and I stop in awe sometimes to know that my kids are such a gift from God. God has always made sure we have what we need to keep the kids healthy and bless us with such knowledgable Drs. I know at times, I may not agree with the Drs, and a lot of times I am right with how I feel. I thank God that he gave each mother that instinct to know what your child needs and the timing He does it on.
I love my parents with all my heart and very blessed that I have them. I love my Husband and children. But above all, I love the Lord Almighty who has made it possible for me to wake up this morning and enjoy another day with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment