Monday, July 12, 2010

God Is Great!

This was quite the busy weekend our little family had. Brandon has been out of a car since last November so we have been sharing the van. It's something we've been used to before, the one car thing, so it wasnt ALL that bad. I told him Friday night to go on a look for a car, just a shot in the dark and he ended up finding one!! We took the fam on a mini road trip as it was a couple hours away and headed up to see the car on Saturday. Brandon has a new car and I have my van back. I am so elated that now the kids and I can get out of the house and go to the park or visit Nana. :)
It was weird because the whole trip up to see the car, Hunter started complaining of belly pains. I though maybe he gets car sickness like I do. But after thinking about it, it happens on every long car ride. He doesnt want to go poo in a public bathroom. He holds it in. I couldnt believe it we figured it out. Poor kid. So we are going to make sure we have those toilet covers for him whenever we go out. He was hurting sooo bad by the time we got home. It started to concern me, because at home he is fine. It makes total sense.
We went to church yesterday and the service was amazing. The kids had a blast in their sunday schools. We can't wait to go back next week.
Today, back to Monday. Kids running me ragged, cleaning the house, laundry to do, got the kids clean. I am beat.
I am still wanting to do the commercial for CF and am actually in the midst of emails to tv stations to find someone that will tape the commercial for charity. I am asking for prayers with this because this is something I really want to accomplish for everyone out there with CF and to bring awareness.

I plan on blogging more often. Our computer has a mind of it's own and wants to work when it feels like it. Busy week this week and love to share it with you all.

Have a great Monday and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment