Monday, July 19, 2010

A Total Lifestyle Change

So, today began Brandon's and my Low Carb diet and I have to say....I love it. It's a little strict but to see the outcome of it and the loss of weight I (we) will have, I can't wait. Eggs and the choice of bacon for breakfast, tortilla with chiken lunchmeat and cheese, tomato, and lettuce, and grilled chicken for dinner with a salad. Have to keep count of all the carbs, and has to stay 20 or under and I'm so proud of myself for the first day!

I want to be around a long time for my children. I am their basic "do everything to stay healthy" lifeline. I am the one that calls drs. for appts., calls insurance, homeschools, and just be a mom to 2 kids. I want to lose at least 40 pounds and I know I can do it. I know Brandon can do it.

The support I have from my parents is great. They have been there with this diet and still will continue with it. A lifestyle change. It's been so hard to feed the kiddos the foods that they need, and anyone that knows anyone with CF, it's the BEST and the fattiest foods in the world.

Today was a good day, I can't complain.

I enjoy coming on here and blogging. Writing. Letting my feelings out. Don't we all need to do that?

As for Hunter and Ren, doing very well. I can't complain and by the grace of God they are still healthy. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment