Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So Today Was About One Thing...Bleach


This wasn't even all the toys--this was about HALF!!!!
More books--less toys!
So, Hunter has strep right?
My fear is Ren catching it.


The OCD kicked in me today.

Hubby always thought I had it since I am so concerned and worried about having a clean house.

I am one that would clean 3 times a week.

I'm not kidding, I started to think I had it. But I just think it's me wanting things clean, especially since the kids have CF.


ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

DIDN'T MATTER.


Well, it kicked in today-BIG TIME! I took all the kids' toys, dumped what I could into the bath, and poured bleach, a lot of it in there. I wanted to get as much of it out of the house as possible. I worked my butt off today.


Considering I just cleaned the house yesterday, since finding out Hunter has strep I cleaned it all again, and again.


Hunter woke up this morning feeling horrible. The first thing he asked for when he woke up was his antibiotic. I felt so bad for him and just wanted to take it from him.


If I could take anything away from the kids, it would be the CF. I used to pray and pray that God would just give the CF to me and let the kids live a normal, healthy life.


That's not God's plan.

These kids are going to serve a very special purpose in this world and do something amazing even having CF.


Gave treatments today between cleaning and antibiotics.


Hunter seems to be feeling better now, but I just hope and pray to God that Ren doesn't catch any of this, let along daddy or myself.


We're not sure if Hunter is a carrier of the strep or not. Not sure if the last antibiotic he was on just didn't kick it out of him or if he is just growing the bacteria and it hasn't hit the worse stage yet.


This antibiotic seems to be helping after just 3 doses. So fingers crossed.


It has been a loooong day and I am actually looking forward to putting the kids down tonight and getting a good nights rest, if that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment