Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yes, I Am Also A Teacher



So school has officially started. Started this last Monday. The kiddos are having such a great time with it as am I. Serenity has been really great about giving me the time I need to be with Hunter to teach him. I just give her something to do, as in her own homework. She loves to be included, as any child would be. Sometimes, it gets a little trying, but that's when I realize I need to find a different or new way of teaching.
I think I have found a schedule to go with, I think. At least it's working this week. I have to fit in treatments, breakfast, lunch, schooling, naps for Ren, then figure out what in the world dinner will be that night, and then hockey practice too. It's working though.
I never ever imagined I would be doing as much as I am as a mom. I wouldnt trade it for the world at all. I know my kids are safe, I know they are healthy. They are getting all they need from here at home and outside of home as well.
It's not easy by any means. Some days I just don't "feel" like doing some things. Then, I think to myself, I don't really have a choice. I NEED to. These kids depend on me for so much. I can't let them down as a teacher, nurse, etc., but most of all their mom.
The one thing I want my kids to do when they get older, is to look back and know that their mom did anything and everything for them and their benefit. I want them to be proud, most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment